View Single Post
Old 16-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Late Hunter's Story [100% True Story]

Part 2(a) - The Online Hunt

I must get myself laid for once, I thought.

I didn’t want to stay at home, watching JAV and then pcc. I told myself, I must start hunting.

For a start, I didnt want to hook up with girls who have mutual friends so I headed for online dating social websites. I started off with Zoosk and started to choose my ladies. Sadly, perhaps too many guys spammed their inbox till they dont even bother to read, my messages and winks were not read or replied. Yeah, I do attract a few ladies who contacted me but sadly were unattractive to my standards. After like a month, I was really giving up on this crappy website.

Well, that is when I first embarked on SBF where I first heard of skout and wechat. Skout was a paradise, I found so much good looking girls there, but not sure how much percentage is real. After spamming "hi" to a like almost 20-30 girls, i finally received a message from a rather mature, average looking lady.. Not exactly my type as not really pretty, but at this stage I cannot hiam already.

Little did i know, she was easy enough to hook up with and became my first fuck buddy.