View Single Post
Old 07-09-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

i had a FB for about 8 months until one day while sending her back (she lives in a condo) her husband was standing at the lift lobby (condo basement carpark)

She saw him and told me to pretend i am a grab driver, i was shock when she says "Shit my husband is standing there."

Anyway, i drop her off and no incident - her husband just happened to come back from work - after that she told me she is married and asked if i want to continue.

we did for another few months (sex was really good with her) and one day she told me she is going back to him cause she decided to give him another chance. She was determined, cause she deleted my number , block me etc -

A few months back i saw her with her family (her husband, her 2 kids) at Jem - we didnt acknowledge each other - maybe silent blessings to each other wishing her well.

I rarely miss my FBs when we end, but she is one of the few that can make me do that till today