Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
Booboo7891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sproxy View Post
Just ended my tour of bali. Below are some advice for all the bros using all the different platform to book ladies.

1. Massage Republic - mix of local and foreign ladies. Price range from 2-4mil per hour. Contact them via WhatsApp or telegram. Mainly used by tourist. Price are negotiable.

2. Locanto - mainly local ladies. Photos are heavily edited or fakes. Price range from 2-3mil and mainly used by tourist. Price are negotiable. Always setup a video call to verify their looks.

3. Twitter. Just search #bobali #availbali - all local ladies. Mix of edited and fake photos. Price range from 700k-1.5mil depending on number of hours and outcall/incall. Used mainly by locals, which is why its cheaper. Some require DP(deposit). Will be an added advantage if you speak Indonesian or malay cause most don't speak English. My advise is to just start msg all the ladies(including the one that require DP) to get a rough gauge of the rates. The one that allow COD usually ask for higher rate but after negotiation will go down to the same rates that ask for DP. Once you have a lady you want to book, msg them through WhatsApp and ask for a video call to verify their looks.
Include=Incall
Exclide=outcall
VC=video call
BO=booking open

4. Michat - can find ladies near you. So only works if you are staying near popular area in bali. All local ladies. Might find some cheaper rates as compared to twitter. Will be an added advantage if you speak Indonesian or malay cause most don't speak English.

Some ladies have posting in locanto, twitter and michat with different rates. So always try to negotiate. Twitter and michat are popular in other part of Indonesia also.

Have fun. Please don't pm me to ask who I book.

Tried the ones on Twitter using my prepaid. All/most ask for deposit and are fake. One even tried to blackmail me lol. So I guess don’t bother and try the other methods bros