Old 23-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
InnerCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless marriage

TS bro, I salute you for sharing your sexless marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultivate View Post
"We can have sex, it's not that I didn't give you, but I am a girl, i will not initiate to have sex with you" She said. This statement doesn't sound wrong at all.

But the truth is, I tried to touch her, hug her...and her bed is surrounded with papers, computers, TV on...her mind is surrounded with tasks. Sex is never on her mind and she admits that she has no urge at all and she challenge me to ask other girls if they have urge.

I tried to hug her, kiss her, tried to touch her breast but she will hit me and say dun molest her. How? how do i continue when she said all these and all my urge also dies off.

What is your advise? Do you think if you are going to have a sexless marriage, will you have a divorce and look for another marriage?
May I know the age of your wife? For all I know, most ladies in their mid-late 20s and 30s should have urges as well. I could be wrong and your wife could be different..

I agree with the other bros, try to find out what the actual reason is..

If it's physical attraction, then you might want to try toning and dressing up.

But if it's because she has her heart set on someone else then this is going to be a uphill battle..

Take heart bro and all the best!