View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Also Brudder,
Why bluff ourselves?
There is no such thing as balance.

The moment we go and chiong, it means we are already throwing money. Some throw more, some throw less. Then brudders who go geylang pay less to fuck is not throw money but brudder who pay more to call FL is throw money?

Only that those throw less want those who throw more to follow them? Why? No spoil market? Nonsense lah.
It's up to you. I'm a resident here.. you want to come and spend SGD 5k,10k,20k, or your life savings in a few weeks it's your business. I actually don't care too much but i'm just giving you some advice that it's generally not a good idea to throw money like this and I know the mamasan and girls view it with some contempt deep down.

They are poor people who come from poor backgrounds. They see rich flaunting it as egotistical and filipinos have crab mentality about this even if you are a foreigner.

Even though they "like" the moment they unfortunately also view you as a "fool" and to some extent Singaporeans as a nationality who walk in end up being viewed as fools by extension too. This is why they always probe nationality too.

The perceived favorability for throwing money like this is usually a mocking tone unless the manager or boss is your friend.

Ask some girls what they think of the Mainland Chinese pogo with money sometime.

I am not here to preach..have fun as you wish. I was just saying you should know the psychology of the bars here before you think throwing money is a good thing. Watch how Koreans do it sometime...they will throw money and give big tips only when they get something substantial in return.