Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 02:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for MOMO-kun (Modelforyou)

OKT: My brother always supports me no matter what, above and beyond the call of duty.. he is a true gem among OKTs. Was feeling frustrated at work and with other issues and was looking for support.. He gave me MOMO and there was no turning back. (11/10)

MOMO - XMM & Sex kitten all rolled into one fantabulous package

Body- the right curves in all the right places, flat tummy and multiple delicious looking tattoos tell you that this girl has what it takes to satisfy any lucky man. (10/10)

Boobs- Full C's, Nice and perky tits, great to hold, great to watch as they jiggle as you fuck her hard in CG. (8.5/10)

Frenching- She can kiss and the best thing.. she looks deep into your eyes to let you know that she really really enjoys it. Oh her pussy tells you that too.. she gets really wet just from Frenching.. now that's rare! (10/10)

Fingering- Based on your hygiene levels she may allow you to unlock her heavenly gates. HENG I cut my nails! When I entered it was like there was KY jelly inside... So fucking wet! And it got wetter! She requires your max effort to cum, but when she does.. You will see her sexy eyes eyeing you hungrily. Now you are in for a treat and more. (11/10)

Painting- painted as I fingered, loved that she kept jerking when i hit the right spots. She looks at you when you do and those eyes beg you for more... You just want to give it to her. I was tired so didn't paint long (8/10)

BBBJ- BBBJ was good... But felt some teeth sometimes.. in fairness I wanted to BBBJ and CIM so she was down there for awhile and must be tired... So that's my bad! But she never once complained or said she was tired... She also maintains lusty eye contact when you moan.. so you can give her cues to keep doing what she is doing. (9.5/10) (100/100 for effort and attitude)

AR- I am not a fan... but first time for everything I suppose. She tries her best.. but I stopped her cause it's not my cup of tea.

FJ: main event- I was really tired.. took the 10.30pm slot, but she behaves like it's her first session. CG, missionary, doggy, scissors, missionary again and doggy again then ending with BBBJ..Hats off to her.. I had to return the favor and so I missionary her till she came in both the 1st and 2nd shots... I was drenched in sweat. But GFE was high... She kept using tissue to clean me up and gave me very encouraging eye contact and audio cues.. (11/10) Up there with the best I have had in terms of attitude and GFE. I dare say she could be more willing to please than some higher paid girls I have met. Maybe it was chemistry? I don't know.

Face- 9/10 She looks prettier than the photos in person.. but there is no doubt those photos are not photoshopped. super cute when she smiles and super sultry when she is enjoying herself.. her eyes tell you everything you need to know and where you need to go.

GFE- 12/10 as mentioned above... Damn good once got connection. Attitude Top Top shelf

Thanks... Will RTF soon. brothers please take care of her.. her first time in SG

Last edited by Dawen90; 04-12-2019 at 03:02 PM.