Old 30-01-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
snorlax5 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18H38 [2022]

this is my favourite house so far, pretty decent selection of pretty girls..
went here yesterday.. decided to try g12.. first time seeing her being seated there.. forgot her name but she's from Chiangmai

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty... wow.. she's pretty... looks like shinseulkee from Singles Inferno season 2... very innocent feels... really nice... her english is really good too.. very easy to communicate also...

Catbath - 8/10 very thorough and naughty even at bath hahha... hanky panky already... felt like as if i knew her for awhile now...

FK - no dfk... just a little tongue play and lots of lip-to-lip during fj...

CBJ - 5/10 cbj... no big deal le.... but cant complain.. took it as a starter.. standard...

FJ - 8.5/10 wahhh.... i had a good time..... for her body and her boob... with her face... totally worth it!!!!! damnn gooodddddd..... had a good time. with i could have held it longer... which i did... she got abit tired and a few mins left to spare.... asked her to take it easy and relax... just stay next to me cuddling.... so good...

GFE - 8.5/10 feels like banging a girlfriend who's missing you... really good to bang in this feels...

RTF - yes... will KIV... i like...

the OKT recognize me thou.. hahha... 3rd visit now... but good... happy to be in good terms with all of them... cause i will be visiting this house regularly <3