Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetz View Post
Recently tried Yxxx from Spa Xxxx,
My honest FR!!! Been to many massages but this was really worth every penny. Either was too sop or didn’t bother with massages before happy ending.

Walked in and registered as first timer at this place. Went up and greeted by Yxxx. Opted for the non oil upper body , perhaps will try next time for oil one as I hate washing off the imba oil.

Massage was focused and she keeps me assured with the strength and everything focusing on top part of body. Had a good solid 30min upper body.

Came the lower body part where she did minor brushing of balls to activate my blue ball syndrome. At this point of time I can’t really tell how pretty she was or what size cup she was as it was so dark.

After massaging my legs. She started caressing my balls and tip and ask do u want it?

Without second thoughts, ya can 可以
She proceed to oil up my balls n started her HDLY teasing which I never had before. Caressing n occasional jacking while I’m face down.

Then came the moment of truth. Ask me to flip up and came close to me. On first glance wow quite chio PRC and maybe A cup cause quite tight the shirt.
Lord behold! She ask me to roam her , so I shyly roam n touch her ass while she jack me. She Bend lower and ask me to touch inside her breast and my god.

Perfect perky tit big B or Small C, whatever it is , I was facing melons. She ask me to lift up her shirt and keep it above her boobs so I can have perfect view and sensation. I proceeded to unbuckle and started sucking on her brown cute Tits while she desperately jack me off so she can see my milk out.

After 10 min of fondling and sucking her moaning was so intense. I grab fully on one hand of her natural cups and she lay on me closer allowing my body to feel the other breast. And finally I came much to her happiness.

Bang for buck and cheekily ask for outcall next time which she says she afraid at the moment. She say doing it here is the same and don’t have to worry as she knows her stuff. Will ask for bj or fj in the next visit.

Ended with me paying her share of money and she hugged me. Feeling her solid melons once again and she say to find her again 3 days later.

Hope to recover my balls in time so I can give her my best.

I’ve tried Balestier one of them and similar style. However dmg was hj $50/roaming hj $80/ top off show breast $100. So yxxx really exceeds my expectations and fully serviced me. Walked out a desirable man wanting to visit her nipples n sucking them like baby soon
What is SPA X? Can share details?