View Single Post
Old 14-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio Bu married SG ML in melbourne

My dear bros, deep apology for my MIA, my office was closed in Melb and I had to move out of my apartment. Anyway, now staying with friends.

As apology, i will write in the entire 1st and 2nd visit with chiobu Evelyn today. I hope you enjoy, and comments and points ups always appreciated w humble thanks frm me.

contd...

Evelyn didnt seem to mind me hugging her, though i'm sure her hubby would hv minded knowing some chee ko pek cheongster just saw and felt his wife's perky boobs. I was on the table, and her massage was nice, gentle, remind me of one of my ex's in sg who gave me massages. Didn't feel professional , but felt just nice and homely. I decided to start talking to her in Singlish and Hokkien, maybe something she hadn't experience for a while.. initially felt a bit difficult mah, my face down while getting massaged.

Me: You dont mind ah, working place like this?

E: Dun mind leh. Just massage, and it's very easy money.

M: But you work as a banker leh, why do you need to do this?

E: Easy money, and anyway, cannot work more than certain number of hours. I am also a tutor at the Uni.

My entire body was bare on the msg table, and I felt her going lower, her hands slowing a little near my butt, moving around it, a little nervously.

I didn't say anything, but a little disappointed, since I was hoping for a little more contact. But we kept talking about different things, plans for CNY, her family life in SG, why she chose to study in Aus. Basically building a bit of comfort level for her, when time came to massage my front

When I turned around, I saw the lovely, tall, slender Evelyn with perky tits above me. Her lovely trimmed pussy was eye level to me if I turned my head, which I did, as she began massaging my chest, stomach then thighs.

contd...