View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 03:21 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Since I am in good mood and nothing much to do after dinner ... just to clear your speculation a little re the rental car. Yes, I did drive a rental car to GL sometime. This rental car is on long term lease by my buddy who is an expat and he is residing in the same condo as me. The lease is paid by his company as part of his benefits. I only used his car when he was not in town and he allowed me to take care of the car for him. FYI, I drove the car to GL with his blessing as he himself will do that too. Otherwise I would use my own car but these days I dun park at GL if I used mine due to the obvious. I parked at certain place and walk over. Should you think I am lying, it is perfectly okay. I dun give a damn ...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NICE STORY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. My expat friend car, not my car, stay same condo as me...HAHAHAHA...one day in the lift we start to talk about how I like to go GL and he also like to go GL. So open about going to GL but suddenly when it comes to driving so-called your own car, don't dare to park at GL. KONG SIMI LJ?

You have proved you're a fucking moron and a liar. HAHAHAHA....I have proved...I have proved...I have proved... Fuck you.