Thread: Wife allowance
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
Wife basically bug me to give her money and reason is because she earn lesser -_-"
And because she wants to spend more? Isn't this selfish? You take home 3k, spend a 1k on the family but you wish to spend 2k on yourself so you ask your spouse to give you some money so you have some balanced.

There was once an ex-gf commented on PRC or Viet women marrying Singaporeans saying that they just want someone to support them, where is the love? I was more sympatric, I said those women also dreamt of prince charming but in their situation, the odds were against them.
I did asked her the same question, do you expect your husband to give you an allowance after marriage? Her answer was the same as your wife, if she makes less then he should give. Well my comment was then your thinking is the same as those PRC or Viet women what.