View Single Post
Old 20-01-2021, 03:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Belief & Reality: Superiority of the race of Arabs over non-Arabs

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

From the beginning of Creation, humans of every race have been wondering which race is the most superior. Alhamdulillah, with the arrival of our Blessed Prophet (S), this question has been thoroughly answered to the satisfaction of all. For our Blessed Prophet (S) has said in this authentic narration:

?????????? ???????? ???? ???????? ???????????????? ?????????? ????????? ???? ????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ???? ????? ????????? ???? ????????? ???? ??????????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?????...

Belief & Reality: Superiority of the race of Arabs over non-Arabs

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.