View Single Post
Old 28-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 YU XIN ❤♥ 24SYT SEXY MASSAGE/GFE BM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

Meet YU XIN 24SYT, is beautiful, elegant and in a class of her own. Most importantly she has the inner beauty and personality that makes her a rarity; the perfect package. She first time coming to Singapore.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

Time not enough, busy KCing this GFE queen ...... Just a quick write up, she looks as her photos just that her long silky hair is now all black. Her complexion is getting better and better each time I see her, those big electrifying eyes and flickering long eye lashes are killers.

Her massage is good and very acceptable to me but after the first time with her who is there for her massage LOL .... GFE queen is someone you just want to be soaked in her gentleness and warm body for hours, my personal record is 3 hours, wanted to extend but lack of room slots. With her, time just flies by.... All the hugging, caressing, teasing, chatting ..... When comes to the proper stuff of boobs ruba and HJ, her soft moanings and wetness just show how real & natural she enjoys, she loves her milk balls to be mould and massaged by my big strong hands, her sensitive reddish nipples longs to be tuned. Last but not least her slurpy, sensational and seductive BJ makes us together so high… I have RTM her like more than 10 sessions, each time with 300 extra but still no final scoring .... Many are KCing her to go into the final stage of SEXtisfaction, many can talk but action will overcome all talk. Bros wish me all the best with my GFE queen

PS her link and contact can be found in my signature.

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange

Last edited by killer; 28-05-2014 at 04:39 PM.