View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

The KL team brought us out to eat dinner n it was really good! We then went to a local pub n some of my team left to go walk around n shop while I stayed back to drink with the KL team. They were happy that the company stayed afloat during the past two years n they all managed to keep their jobs n even hired new people. The marketing manager B came for the drinks n I was surprised that she is a real good drinker! Between the two of us, we finished a bottle of whisky n we both drink our whiskies neat! The rest were still on their second tower of beer when we ordered the second bottle of whisky!

I then found out that B’s father was a owner of a chain of KTVs in KL but he went bankrupt bcoz of poor cash flow during these 2 years of Covid. She was fresh out of university n that’s how she landed in my company. She said many uncles n KTV girls n mummies will be drinking in her house n that’s how she learnt to drink. Her dad also brought her along to the KTVs to warn her of the dangers of such places. When her dad was going thru a financial crisis, suddenly all the ‘uncles’ disappeared. No one came forward to help n that’s why her dad had to close down the biz.

She was tearing a bit when she told her story n I reached over n gave her a quick hug to comfort her. We continued to drink n soon it was getting late n we r all having another meeting Tmr morning. So we decided to call it a night n go back. B offered to send me back as her apartment was in the same direction as my hotel. Inside the taxi she was leaning on me n when we reached the hotel she asked to go up to use the toilet. I agreed n when we got to my room, she headed for the toilet n I could hear her vomiting inside!

When she came out, B was embarrassed n said that it’s been a long time since she drank so much. I had made her a cup of hot tea n asked her to rest a while before she go back. I saw that her top was dirty with a bit of puke so I gave her a T-shirt n asked her to change her top. She went to the toilet n I heard her showering n she came out in the bath robe. She said she hoped I don’t mind her showering n using one of the towels n bath robe n I told her it’s fine. I told her to drink the hot tea while I go take a shower too.