View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

I was utterly embarrassed coz I could feel everyone looking at me n thinking that this uncle bully this XMM. Slowly, MJ managed to compose herself n she told me what had happened. She was given a dressing down by her boss (my friend) for not meeting targets n not following up with me. N she was feeling down as she made her way to meet me n she got into a quarrel with her BF co he wanted to meet her but she was meeting me for dinner. So she was trying to explain to him on the phone just outside the restaurant. N then she realised she was late so she just hung up n rushed into the restaurant to meet me.

MJ commented that she was surprised I wasn’t angry with her n that my situation awareness is very good. She said I’m not as scary as she thought but in fact I’m actually a nice guy. She also acknowledged that what I’ve done to her is part of the process of handling rejections and difficult clients. Her seniors at work had told her about their interactions with me n that actually I’m very supportive. So she said she will work hard and do well.

I complimented her n told her that she can do well with a positive attitude. We finished our dinner without further drama. I told her to go back n spend time with her BF n I’ll arrange for her to meet me n my team to present her product to us. She agreed and I asked her to go while I stayed back to finish the wine n picked up the bill.