View Single Post
Old 23-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
adventurehunter is one of the Best!adventurehunter is one of the Best!adventurehunter is one of the Best!
Hot milf with big boob and SUPER leggy hot milf found!!Guaranteed!!

All MILF LOVERS PLEASE READ!!Recently 2IC feeling a bit lonely.. So as a newbie tried my luck here and got contact from a bro here who was willing to share with me! So no delay fast hand fast leg went down to the joint bro introduced..

But on the day itself went down quite late and was told have to wait 1 hour++. Sian liao as really too horny and can't wait so bo bian walk around that area...Stumbled upon a shop that seem a bit shady inside as the lights are off,but the outside quite well built.. So gamble a bit.. Walked in.

saw a fucking leggy hot milf with hot body sitting at the counter, immediately wanna fuck her on the spot. den she asked me what package i wanted to take and i paid up and she guided me into the room.that point i thought, fucking sian liaoz la she cashier or what? Then after a short 5 minute wait, HO SEH LIAO LA!! SHE CAME INTO MY CUBICLE!! Wearing a black tight hot shorts i wanna grab her ASS so fucking hard.

Told me to undress and she used a towel to cover me.. Asked me which part needed more attention today, upper or lower body?of course said lower body la..massage was strong and good, although im new to the scene really enjoyed it alot. can tell her to soften her strength if you are not a fan of hard massage!but still can't tell if she provide extra or not..

as she moved onto my leg... got the occasional tickling of my balls by her.. wah shiok imagine being tickled by this hot milf, QC guaranteed!asked to flip after awhile..and finally she put her hand on my 2ic and asked me what i want??so i think to myself, cheebye today fucking lucky!the rest is up to your imagination... in the end shot out on her hand, cleaned up,dressed up and left. before i left the room she still hugged me and ask her to come again!

Name:Z*****
look:8/10(10/10 if you are a MILF lover GUARANTEED!)
body:tall,leggy and slim with hot bod,b-cupper
gfe:9/10

Bros interested can ask me for further details!this is my first post and i hope it can contribute to the community!out!

Edited:**got 2 ladies working in the shop, 1 big titty milf and 1 super hot milf.hope to clarify this as I got zapped for saying b cup is big tits. I was referring to the OTHER milf.

Last edited by adventurehunter; 24-08-2013 at 11:25 AM.