View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
Bery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBery is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Korean Girls Review !

I may have spoilt market when I tipped Nana $100, but hey she is ranked right up there in my years of cheonging.
Guess it's personal preference, but like bros mentioned, she kept saying I very funny with my lame lame jokes.....had a good 69 before she did another 5-10 mins of BBBJ. Told her to start FJ, but she refused, and gave me another few minutes of hardcore BBBJ.
Her moans during FJ, I really not sure if real or not, but the pussy contracting action after I cummed was out of this world.....so far only my own gf gives me that kind of squeeze. She didn't want to let me go shower aft FJ, but due to the previous bro being late, I was made to wait 45 minsduring my lunch time, so LL I had to go.
And oh yes, we frenched like long lost lovers......and had another nice French before I left the room, but this one I thought maybe because of the tip.

But overall, my BEST FL experience thus far.....one man's medicine can be another's poison.....but KNN she definitely my elixir (仙丹)