View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
Recently manage to hook up a PRC milf cleaner in my office building. 45yrs old from DongBei. Abit on the bigger side but with a white complexion. Actually know her for awhile as she is quite chatty and always chat when I meet her when taking lift or what. One day, want to go smoke outside the building but raining heavily. So stuck at the lobby and met her. Chat Abit and she said follow her as she got a "sercet place" in the building that can smoke. She bring me to a small room near the rooftop which is lock and she got the key. She open the door and inside is like a well kept store and with some small vadilation. She said she always come here for break and nap, etc but Abit stuffy. Have a smoke and chat with her while she have her break.
As it get Abit stuffy, she took out her cleaner uniform and on with her T shirt. OMG, her boobs are huge man. And under the fade light, you can see her Lacy bra print. Start asking about her family back home, etc....suddenly got the courage and ask her "Wow, so long never go home, so you must not have sex for a long time" ...... It was a werid silent for few seconds. She nodded her head shyly. I went to sit down beside her and hold her hand. Next thing you know our tongue are locked. Pull up her T shirt and her 36D melon with a white Lacy bra was amazing. Play her nipple while we French and went South to rub her pussy. Gosh it was super wet and she is moaning like crazy. She keep saying "cannot like this" but she never resist. Pull down her pants and panty and start to finger her. Within minutes, she cummed. She was super horny and she pull down my pants and direct my dick to doggy her. Of coz I stopped as I don't feel comfortable without at protection. Ask her to bbbj me. Told her that we will do it with protection. Met her after work, bring her to budget hotel and screw her twice. Every now and then, will meet her in the sercet room and bonk her. Just have a session with her earlier. Super horny milf and never ask for anything in return.
hv a cleaner for my ofc lately oso.. those part timers tht will come once a week for a few hrs to clean up e whole ofc space..

v nice n friendly.. figure is so so - nth much to shout abt.. fr her wechat photo seems like she is a mama to 2.
didnt ask much each time she comes in.. will try to venture more..