View Single Post
Old 17-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I was freshly out of a long term relationship with my girlfriend. We were together for 8 years, since the last year of my poly. We did talk about marriage but only after I left the army. I was going to leave after my 10 year contract was up, take the lump sum and start a small business with some of my friends

Maybe it was due to the time I spent away from her that we slowly drifted apart. I am in a stay-in unit, so I only got to see her on weekends. Or maybe I was just lazy to travel all the way back home.

So we broke up.

Somehow being single gave me a lot of free time. Although there was not much difference from before. Now I was simply more willing to go out with my campmates, supper, clubbing, the odd trip to Geylang fishtanks.

I never really enioyed clubbing. I don't know why. But that was how I met the married lady.

It wasn't actually clubbing, but my friends and I were having a drink at a pub when I went out to smoke. I was supposed to be the designated driver so I did not drink much.

As I was smoking outside, there was this lady sitting on the pavement. She was dressed in office wear, a pantsuit?, with a sleeveless whitish blouse. Her cigarette was extinguishing itself and her handbag was carelessly placed by her side.

I watched her from where I was just in case someone disturbed her. I don't know why but something attracted me to her. Or maybe I was just too horny.

Her cigarette had already burned out so she took out another one. I recognised the box. It was Marlboro Ice Blast. She dug around for awhile before looking around. She saw me staring at her.

"Hey you. Can I borrow a lighter?"

I was surprised at first.

Her spoken english was impeccable and she spoke with a slight accent, as though she had been educated overseas.

I walked over and passed her my lighter.

"Rough night?"

I don't know why but I was engaging her in conversation.

"Rough? Nah... just a little stressed out."

"I'm Mark."

I extended my hand. She took it. Her hand felt smooth and in the dim light, I could tell her fingers were manicured.

"Ann."

As I was standing up, I could not help but notice that the neck of her blouse was a little loose and I just stared.

She saw me staring, but didn't scold me or anything.

"So Mark, what do you do?"

"I'm in the army. Can I buy you a drink?"

I know, that was a damn cheesy pickup line. But I said it anyway.

After our stick, we migrated to the outside of the pub to drink and chat.

My friends wondered where I was so I texted them to say I had picked up a girl. They cursed at me but let me be.

We chatted till almost closing time. I had a few hours left before booking in.

So I offered to send her home.