View Single Post
Old 30-11-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl 32 but virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToChiong View Post
At the same time i don't think its good to be using virginity as a reason to marry?? Like its different from saving it for after marriage. Whay if some guy (like me maybe lol) trick her into giving it then run??
You misunderstood her. She's not saying the prize for marrying her is her virginity. She is telling you she only wants to be with 1 guy in this lifetime. It is different. Not dangling a reward or an exchange but telling you her outlook towards love and marriage. She don't want to play around.