View Single Post
Old 23-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short FR For Miso(Loveaffair):
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=767240

Saw many good reviews about this girl, so decided to try her out, i was really impressed by her, and all the reviews about her are true, a gem.

Face-8 /10 similar to picks posted, cutie syt looks.

Skin Tone- thai tan

Melons-7/10 handful of b cup boobs

Body-9/10 Petite body ,shes quite short, nice meat at the right places, cute butt

BBBJ-10/10 shes a wild one, knows how to work a rod, sucking licking deepthroating, had a long 10mins of bbbj before CIM, she took it all in, i think she swallowed some of my cum and she reacted by saying aroy!

FJ-10/10 very tight, can do multiple positions with no complains, did not take aj as i wasnt a fan, but normal fj is enough to squeeze out all my army of sperms . shes a wild one and she definately can ride well.

Massage: 10/10 as per previous frs highlighted, shes well trained in this department, and if your lucky, u may get to try her prostate massage, will bring u to the heavens

Overall- 9/10 very friendly, high gfe girl with good attitude and very hardworking

RTF: Definately for sure, shes a gem

Thanks to all bros who provided true frs about this babe which resulted me in getting this awesome session. Thanks to bro love for the prompt and hassle free booking. Will be back for more in this hard times.