View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I just came back from a 4 day trip so i wanted to give back to this community

Night 1 : just landed abit shag but asked my FB to come out for shag number 1. After which she went back to her hubby. You got to love Thailand! i wasnt too satisfied so we headed off to Space Plus at RCA - honestly if you dont have a table it is a waste of time. I suggest to book ahead... They have all the PCR station infront of the club, just ignore and go straight in. Some working girl approached me and ask for 10K wtf she not even that chio... thanks to this forum i know the pricing. So we just cut our losses and went to Thermae. I think now the standard price is 3K, tried to haggle but seems hard.. anyways saw a girl I really dig and close the deal went back she wasn't a time watcher and she left almost 2 hours later. Feels like many of them are part-timers so 10:30pm seems like the optimal time. I learnt a new fact, if they have a stamp on their wrist = they already did 1 round and came back for round 2.

Night 2: My Fb came over in the afternoon to fuck and I made her so high her period came early. Took the chance and came into her. After which I went to pamper myself with 3 hours legit massage. I passed by a street with parlors like Mango / Addict / Aurora - any bros have FR? I didn't try as I didn't feel like going to parlors this time. Also went to Chinatown to look like a non-sex tourist haha, on the way back I texted the same girl I banged last night and she agreed 5K 2 shots 3 hours. Man i really dig her cuz she looked like my uni crush - but with enhaned tits. Man my prayers are heard sia. She asked me to raw her but i scarred and wore a condom still.

Night 3: was too shag actually as in the afternoon i went for Juagen at Spring - i think so so only honestly. Say after 6 hours cant have sex. Chilled at a sky bar in one of the upscale hotels but nothing much to fish... so i went back to Thermae and got the girl with the biggest tits. On the way there we met some street walker and 1 of them caught my friend's eye and he brought her back. The one i had was E cup i think, she had bangs like Naomi Neo, tits also the same size so i went for it haha. She is a mom of 1 so very milfy haha big natural titties.

Night 4: The morning we went for that famous noodles (mostly Korean and Singaporean /Malaysian) Saw Don Q just across the street. Maybe try next time.. That night we went to Nana just to see see look look. I saw alot of girls go to this club called Tycoon - no reviews but seems their quality is the not bad. I decided to give it a rest and head back to hotel but my bro brought back this damme chio girls from Thermae - apparently the girl on the streets last night service damme bad so he wanted to bang one nice nice one. She is honestly the best lookin girl across all the places we have been - Space plus / Sky bars / nana, i have to say Thermae seems like the most value for money. But must fast, all the uncles there super fast, one moment and the girl you like is gone.

Night 5: wanted to go Poseidon to catch some fish but seems far from my hotel and i being lazy, went for a nice massage and shopped at platinum to look like i wasnt just banging girls all night long. Came home thinking of going BKK again, tickets are 300 bucks , 150 sgd for hotel per night, i think all in all not that cheap but i like the experience. On the way back to Sg i saw a hot nepal girls studying here in Singapore and invited her to the lounge. exchanged contacts for more future development.

My friend has tindered alot before coming so he had more meet ups with local girls. I think it was 50% ONS rate - he was more focused on banging his tinder dates and using all these as a fail safe. I dont have the patience for tinder so i prefer to pay. As my idol Charlie Sheen said : i dont pay them to come, i pay them to leave.

Bang well and bang safe, till next time.