View Single Post
Old 13-02-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
It's true... Once they enter this industry it becomes second nature. To lie. Of course there are exception to the clause but really far and few between... Which is why I guess... dare to dream of a future but better to look at the moment .. Enjoy the moments cos life is short.. Theres only those moments and satisfaction in reminiscing on moments...its also true in non ml world.. How many true moments can we have? To me it's both sex and which leads to happiness and feeling for the moments. One you can buy the other is a derivative u can't buy.. If I was single I may not marry her I would just be with her.. Marriage is a scam.. Designed to trap people.. Cheong hard Cheong smart...
Yes. They can lie everything so that they look clean and also to give the answer we wanted. Her guimi also very helpful to cover up and make up perfect story.

Probably when we love them a lot they also will say they love us a lot too but in actual fact it is not. They stil love money more. Without money they wont love us. Imagine i need to hv few months to get over. But she cried so hard when i leave her but she go w her spare tyre in less than a month.

That is the point really upset me and i manage to f few of her guimi. That is the point i started t f ML.

But regardless of whatever we r human w feeling. I also almost fall into another relationship w another ML recently. Left her after i got to know she has a husband and 2 kids.