View Single Post
Old 30-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Excerpts from Bro SinoView ...KIDNAP

KIDNAP KIDNAP KIDNAP n ROBBERY IN CP

One of our bro called me this morning while I was in the office said that he was kidnapped in CP yesterday afternoon in broad day light......Almost similar to the kidnap saga experienced by the ABC in the other warning thread in this forum.

Let's this bro call this Bro K. He didnt read the "kidnap warning" in this forum. Reason is he said that the forum hv too much "tok cok" n thus difficult to find the facts n info for a guy like him who only get into the forum once or bi weekly.

Bro K was walking alone near the DVD shop opposite Virgin hotel when this young "mamasan" in her early 20s approached him. He followed her to the bu xing er jie aka Walking Street 2 behind Hua Ren which he thought was safe since the street is quite busy. Up they went to an aprt on the 3rd floor

Once inside the aprt. four men age around 20 were waiting. He was tied up in a chair and force to surrender all his belongings. After they took his cash, they forced him wif violence to review the pin number of the ATM n credit cards that was with him. K felt that the kidnappers though very aggressive but were quite new n inexperience as the rope they use to tie him up ll quite loosely done n weak. So he gave them some numbers fm the sky just to escape their beating.

That lady n one guy then wento the bank to withdraw the money while the other three were chatting away in the hall. K sensed the opportunity to escape after he managed to loosened up the rope. He ran toward the main hall n tried to open the door. He started shutting for help " 救命啊" at the top of his voice when he found that the door was locked. The three men ran toward him n held him back while K used all the strength banding on the door and shouting as loud as he can.

Very fortunate a man voice from outside was heard. Telling those in the aprt to open the doors. The three kidnappers tried to tell the man outside that they ll having fun but K's persistent shouts n screams managed to convince that it's more than just fun. Then the voice from outside called for the kidnappers to open the door or he ll called the police came......

After some verbal discussion, all of the sudden the three kidnappers opened the doors n made a dash for the stairs........

K then called the police 110 with the help of the gentleman outside who happened to be a security guard himself ( not sure if its for the same building). He was still in his uniform then. K thanked the good security man for saving his life.

Two policemen who were on petrol arrived within five minutes. Then follow up by another two more presuming fm the station. After listening to K the policemen search the aprt. They discovered a bag inside which there were four tablets which seems like sleeping pills and a mobile phone used the kidnappers to play music in order to hide the "happening" in the room.

On the way to the police station, a policeman told K that in the last "similar" case he hadndled, the Hk man lost 30,000rmb. K was lucky to lose only 3,000plus rmb.....

Brother here....pls be fully aware that such kidnap n robbery scams r veri real in DG probably due to the adverse effect of the economic crisis whereby the jobess rate is very high.

Not only money ll be lost, it can also be quite life threatening. Wat if one of the kidnappers panic n pushed a knife into the victim. That ll be a tragic ending........

K called me to inform bro here of his ordeal and to be aware of his mistake. Anyone who wish to hv more details can PM me. I ll forward K's email to him.

Have fun but be safe.....