View Single Post
Old 10-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

Tuesday and Wednesday. She had 2 or 3 rooms a night. I didn't go to her workplace, just waited for her to be home and for her to update me on what happened at work. Seems like all normal customers.

Thursday. She came home with a worried look.

"Anything happened?"

"Dear tonight Mr Tan come to support me again"

"Ok. He did anything to you?"

"I promised that I will tell you the truth so I will tell you. But I am scared you would be angry"

My heart felt heavy again hearing this but I tried not to let it show. "What happened?"

"Actually nothing much too. Just the same as last time?"

"Same as last time? He put his cock into your mouth again?"

"Oh no no Dear. I gave him a handjob like last time but I didnt let him put it into mh mouth. I also didn't let him cum onto my face"

"Then where he cum?"

"He cum onto my breasts"

"Your breasts? You let him play with your breasts?"

"No play. Just naked to let him see and let him cum onto them only"

"Ok that's all?"

"Yes that's all. You angry?"

Actually I was quite upset. But I gave a forced smile "No angry Xinni. You go wash up and rest soon. You are tired"

"ok!"

I could see her worried look turned into an instant relief and cheerfulness. I don't know what to say. My naive little wife. She had followed all the rules that we had set. But somehow she seemed so ignorant and nonchalant about those grey areas that made me feel uncomfortable. Well as long as it's not too overboard, I should close one eye.

Friday. Again she came home with a worried look. Everything about Xinni os written right on her face.

"What happened this time?

"Dear, Gor came to our company today and saw me working."