View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Pepsi

Wanted to book Milk but full. So took bro CF recommendation to try Pepsi and it was totally power session! I had some difficulties looking for the place as it is unfamiliar grounds for me however bro CF is patient to assist me.

Finally got to the room and was welcomed with a nice hug and got pulled in!
When I saw her she did not have heavy make up on and looked very nice, resembles the picture a lot! On the way to the bathroom and in the bathroom played around as well like young kids! The GFE feel is strong here!

We dried ourselves up and proceeded to the bed and she got me to lie down. When I laid down on the bed I had a feeling that this will be a very good experience. She went on top of me and hugged me and started French kissing me along with a teasing catbath that made me have an instant boner!

Really felt like having a passionate time with your lover! She then started to play with my boner and man it felt good! Her BBBJ was full of pleasure with the right pace and tongue action and she also started licking my balls!
We turned around and changed position for my turn to give her a good time painting her. Her reactions to the body painting really makes you feel good! She is really enjoying the session and I felt good! I am not sure if she came but I painted and pleasured her until her body shivered, she cannot hold it anymore and she pulled me up to start giving me hot Frenching!

She took the lead like a wild girl and we turned around again and she started on another round of BBBJ before putting on the condom. This time I did not follow the standard cowgirl position first and I turned her around and gave her hard banging missionary style! Her moaning and tight hugging and grabbing me to push me even deeper inside and wanting me to bang her harder! Oh my god! This is one powerful horny girl!

Started to get tired from the hard missionary banging and we switched to cowgirl position. The way she took charge of the riding position turned me even more on! It did not feel like she is just doing a job it felt like a passionate session where she is riding you for her pleasure and she made herself cum! After she came can feel from the body shivers, I grab hold of her and continued banging her while she on top and she cannot hold it in and after a little while she came again!

We switched to doggy position and grabbing that ass of hers makes me even more horny and I continued to give it to her good! I squeezed that sexy ass of hers until banged her hard until I am not able to hold it in anymore and I released my load!

Both of us tired out from the hot sex, we hugged and kissed for a while more and chatted while resting. Before time ran out we took a clean up shower and paid her and went home fully satisfied!

Finally after 2 years FL1 is coming back alive liao. Good times bros!