Thread: STD from BBBJ
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: STD from BBBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
If I have been reading correctly, doxycycline is only effective for chlamydia. Gonorrhea requires another med - doctor have to inject med into your butt.

Having said that, TS, share the house la
Yea the girls will go for monthly injections before their check up. So it’s a combination of the injection and doxycycline. They do both regardless of symptoms because normally there are no symptoms for girls

The injection and doxy is a small price to pay from
1. Kena tested positive for std and have to stop work for days = no money
2. Kena yellow card or worse cause multiple yellow cards across girls coz a lot of man jump around girls within the same house…

So the okt in general will ensure they do the above. Again - who pay I dunno but there is incentive to do it

Also the reinfection rate is so high that you need to keep repeating the above sop every month because you keep getting the same asymptomatic customers who visit you every month whom you could have infected during the time when your immunity from the injection dissipates