View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 17
DapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to beholdDapHn33333 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusCove View Post
I was also a victim of this b***h. She is really a liar cum cheat and also very cunning. She looked me up and wanna me to work with her doing foreign FLs and this is how this account come about. She also brought in 2 local FLs from here and market them to her so called high end customer at a very high damage. But the gals only take back their damage that is stated in sbf and the balance she took as her comm. She was exposed when I came in contact with another agent that works with her. She kept telling me that she is in debt but she spent all her earnings away at a night spot. Her claims of in need money for clearing her debts, I think it is for her own leisure more. there are more about her that i shall not mention in here. To all the bros out there, please be careful with her she is not a local so do not get yourself involve with an illegal immigrants.

Please take note: Already lodge a police report on her, she is now a wanted person.
Omg~ so serious i think i not going to stay on to this thread, if not i will get involve into this deep shit *run* i must becareful of her now~