View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Tali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTali deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Sounds great. I want to get the pills too. Please forward me details thks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
My FR for AmPlus.

Touted as a new formula with higher dose so stays in your system longer with much lesser, if not, no side effects.

Got a msg from Bro Mp about new stock so fast hand n leg go take to try out. Been supporting Bro Mp many years so now guinea pig status lol.

Took half a pill at about 11pm and finish off some paperwork n after 30mins, dont feel anything. So took another half pill. Again dont feel a thing. I was thinking wtf how come no effect. Msg bro Mp to say feel nothing. He replied me to get aroused. Okok.

Wash up went to bed n start touching my wife etc. She reciprocated by touching my cock n squeezing it. Wah, the bugger suddenly start to respond. It grew n grew till pointing hard standing upright. Wife cannot tahan, start to wrap her mouth round my monster. In between blow, ask me why today so hard, harder than usual, i just smiled.

After awhile, cant tahan, tell her i need to fuck. She already very wet from grtting so turned on sucking on my hard monster. Monster slipped inside her n slowly start pumping. Gave her the long strokes in n out so she can feel the full length of my cock. Asked her to squeeze her pussy muscles n see can feel my monster hard or not. Tell me can feel it so big especially wen going inside her. By now, she super wet liao.

Usually when she very wet, i start to wanna cum cos super turned on but last night with Amplus, start can keep going for definately longer than usual.

However, with the watery sound n the super wetness, i had to surrender n cummed inside her. Normally wen u cum, its like 3-4 jerks or squirts, but now, i had like super alot of jerks/squirts. At least 8-9 jerks. Wah sibei shiok. Wife also happy.

After go wash up, monster still standing up happily so proud of himself. Ask wife see n she say tired le wan go sleep so bopian. But this morning woke up round 2 cos monster was hard as rock again.

up till now, i got no complaints about the new pill. I understand it will be more expensive than MP, so for bros who find MP effective, maybe just stick with MP. For regulars, Amplus is worth the money n is damn good to play if u got FB, mistress or u just wanna bring more pleasure to ur wife. Cheers!!