View Single Post
Old 23-09-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Any starters for men’s grooming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Trick is start small but be consistent with it. Most people cannot stick to exercise program because they made too drastic of a change.

Be patient coz it will take least 3-6 months to see results, good luck!
Well said bro, a lot of people cannot last long because the change was too drastic, and the results are invisible until a couple of months later.

That's why I suggested to TS, just do the simple things first i.e., make simple changes in your routine, get a shorter hair cut, makes you look neater, or simply wash your face more often.

I remember my colleague, Malaysian uncle once comment how greasy my face was after our lunch , and he was my technician. First thing back to office, I went to the pantry and wash my face with water before our meeting. The supplier was a pretty lady

I maintained this simple habit since, my lady colleagues always commented that I look clean and refreshed even though I have been out of the office.

Another point is don't need to buy expensive clothes, my colleague spend $100-200 a polo tee I cheapskate uncle, spend $10-15. The only difference is he wears his for 3-4 years or longer. Uncle here will not hesitate to buy another within a year if the clothes fade or go out of shape.