Thread: Malacca.....
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Malacca.....

Was in Malacca recently and was looking around. Tried Tom Yum Lee, but his menu selection and prices are similar to Singapore so was not that attractive. There was a Malaysian Chinese on offer but she seemed more milfy so decided to give her a miss.

Finally ended up at Makota Executive Spa, told the captain i wanted a massage but was told massage was fully booked. He told me only package was available (RM 198 45 mins) for Indon girl.

I was quite happy as I had not had any good Indon girls for a while. Paid at the counter and the counter stafff asked whether to call Ika? Captain told him to call Moza instead. On the way to the room I passed another Indon girl, a bit plump and at most 6 out of 10. I thought oh well maybe the standard not that great. I was left in the room which was quite decent with a mattress on a raised platform and attached shower. I think they had to call the girl from somewhere else. Iwaited for about 10 mins before I heard the door chime of the SPA sound followed by high heeled footsteps on the stairs before my door opened.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Moza was a tall, slim and pretty girl whom I would give 7.5/10. She had her hair in a pony tail and had b cup boobs and no fats on her tight tummy and bum.

I greeted her in Malay and she cheerfully replied. She has a very pleasant personality, always laughing and chatting away even though I confessed my Malay was limited.

She seemed shy as she showered me by standing outside the shower and fully clothed. She also turned her back to me as she undressed herself and wrapped a towel around her before removing her underwear.

I lay on my front for the massage, she laughed nervously and said she didn't know how to massage, I told her it was OK. She sat on top of me and massaged for about 5 minutes before asking if I could turn around as she didn't now how to massage. I did and she started the cathbath as I fondled her before she moved to the BBBJ. I enjoyed holding her pony tail as she bopped up and down on my shaft. She asked me to do her in missionary. She didn't allow kissing but allowed me to nibble her ear and neck as I got on top of her.

In between sucking her brown nips and pumping her, I came. She helped me clean up and gave me a big hug before I left. I gave her bum a squeeze for good luck for 2020.

She was a good experience, but given there is no massage, the one shot price is roughly the same as sensual feel so may not be fantastic value.

I also went to Phoenix spa on Jalan Malacca Raya 3. I saw some pretty young Thai girls standing around so I though I would try my luck. I was quoted RM58 for oil body massage. I paid up and was told to wait while the receptionist called for number 16 to come. As I waited another pretty young Indon walked by. I was starting to get excited despite the prominent no " immoral activities signs).

Unfortunately 16 was a plain and plump Thai milf. She brought me to a massage bed separated from the others by see through curtains. I changed to the massage shorts and waited. 16 was a bit of a character. At one point she reached across me and the massage table to pull a chair towards her. In the processe she squashed her breasts against my back.

However after a 100% clean massage she left and I got dressed and followed suit.

There are quite a few massage spas in that area but not sure which are the ones that offer more.