View Single Post
Old 25-12-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Forget about spending 2021 CNY in Batam, may not even able to spend 2022 or even 2023 CNY in Batam. The main problem to what i see is not the virus but the government attitude. Basically those who have infected with Covid-19 and recover are already immune to virus for at least 6 months, however these group of people are still not allowed to travel freely despite having antibodies in their body. So don't expect the government will allow those who get vaccinated to travel overseas freely despite they're immune to the virus after vaccination. Want to go to Batam ? Wait long long and probably by that time Batam has already change completely, no longer fun to go there.
Life goes on. The locals will take over. Even vaccinated people maybe protected only 6 months? So what’s the point. Gov tried to protect the people, shut the outside out, then here starved to death

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281