View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 💕 Happy Bonk - onlY for Sponsor Gal - SgMoMo

https://$$$$$-29.com/girl.php?id=6291

(also listed in https://www.xfy21.com/girl.php?id=158 . Kindly note here, that more than half the photos are not her)

Just tried this Yunnan lady (from one of the minority tribes, as depicted in a pic). The profile pic in the $$$$$ or t t v i p site is not her but the other photos bear reasonable resemblance. She is a 1.60m tall. pleasant/pretty, long haired lady. Someone who is very nice to talk to. When in the nude, can see the well-proportioned sexy body, no flabs, C- natural boobs, lovely butt and legs. Her service may be regarded as very good and highly enjoyable. Wonderful Ass Rimming (even thu I am not a fan) and Ice/fire BBBJ. The teasing sexy fingering is top notch. The bj and soothing hand massage on the dick were tantalizing. She started off by wearing nice stockings and sexy lingerie (but I do not fancy that very much) Fj with her was lovely. She allowed DFK (YMMV) and gave out soft moans with every thrust. A very hardworking lady. She is giving the money's worth easily (service fee is $180)! Highly recommended!

(She is no longer at Thomson location. She is here for about 20 days already. Successfully extended her tourist visa for another month or so.)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 25-03-2024 at 11:42 PM.