View Single Post
Old 27-10-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Average penis size in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
yea, hardness is definitely more important than length. My FL told me of her encounters with black dicks that are really long like 8-9 inches but she said it's never rock hard probably coz the blood flow isn't sufficient? Maybe just the ones she met if you disagree but that's what she said.
This is especially true if you pick girls that don't easily offer sex. How is the dick going to get in if it is not hard enough? It will probably bend around at the entrance lol.

There are times when I didn't have the mood or too tired, then end up can't enter my ML's pussy. Had to rest up a bit and have another round of stimulation to get it up else gotta do it in the morning. I'm not sensitive to BJ, but very sensitive to DFK, fortunately both my MLs can give me very intense DFK . And that's why I also can't go to WLs that don't DFK.