Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Carina VP 28 Jan

Very dedicated to pleasing the customer, wild on bed, hardworking and willing to go the distance, and talks dirty in Chinese. I tried and she obliged with various changes in positions. Occasionally, she volunteered to change to another position as she thinks it adds variety and enjoyment.

The dancing was a plus point, and sensual teasing before we went on the bed was top notch, in line with what other bros commented, based on her past work on coloured adult platforms.

She speaks great Chinese and high GFE. Her fluency in Chinese caught me dumbfounded, some girls under VP have can speak average Chinese but cannot go beyond the basic conversation, her Chinese is on par with the average Chinese girl, that I asked her whether she worked in Taiwan before. She sounded like a Taiwanese. I would not have blinked an eye if she claims she’s a Taiwanese. What’s more is she’s equally conversant in English.

Pretty, slim petite, fair syt, passionate frenching that matches VP’s top girls like Yoo-Min. Not for boob lovers.

RTF: Yes.

Last edited by zorro539; 29-01-2023 at 02:04 AM. Reason: incomplete