View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
FR on Sofia from Nooky

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915350

Location - Usual hotel in G area

Looks - will not reject type. Lovely eyes and did basic make up as respect for serving clients. She did a few things on her face but can hardly see any scars, nicely done with sharp chin, soften cheek area.

Body - Slim but has some stretch marks. Baby damage. Other than that, its nice and smooth. Not much Thai tan… just a little. Butt is good for doggy.

Boobs - This one is a gem. Light brown nipple with an natural boobs!! Not sagging too!! Sucking on it a lot like a baby and playing with the soft boobs.

Pussy - This one also nice. Clit really engorges when stimulated. Painted her and the juice just comes out. I love it when the ladies are damn wet, those slimy wet type….nice nice. She also reacts to the pumping, the painting, pulling on the sheets, making those steam face.. Also fingered her. Was initially rejected though but once she got high, the finger just went in without rejection.

BBBJ - She doesn’t mind going on a bit more. Not PSE type and she like to use her tongue to twirl around your cock hole.

FJ - After making her wet, she is just fun to bang around. Changing positions is no problem for her. Seems like she loves doggy best as she makes the most noise around. DFK is available if you want while pumping her in missionary. Got her to do extended cowgirl as I just want to enjoy seeing the natural boobs bounce.

GFE - Good one. She is able to speak reasonable Chinese, didn’t speak much English with her since she claims that her Chinese is better than her English. Talk too much till I almost forget to fuck her one more time.
sounds good leh ...