View Single Post
Old 16-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

APACHE SEX DIARY - JIU JIU

Apache hovered into the special landing ground in stealth mode.

Several landing lots to choose from, hovered in and landed with discreteness.

Went up to level 2 and into my all time favorite hunting ground 1658a.

OKT Botak greeted me with a smile. Actually I wanted to call my favourite gal but he said got good lobang for me say I sure like one. He recommended a lady name JiuJiu (99) . Trust him and call for her.

I go to room 3 and wait for my new target.

within 5 minutes, in came 99. She has a pretty face that stuns me. Looks like a Hong Kong actress whom I later found out is a lookalike of Melissa Ng (Ng Mei Hang). OMG, looks almost 80% like her, that slutty look and Melissa Ng is my idol. OMG, thank you Botak I thought.

She hug me and gyrate her backside rubbing my front. She slowly strips me piece by piece while I fondle her. I cant believe it. Melissa Ng lookalike doing this to me. ah..... APACHE ah.....

OK, I am naked already, and I buay tahan liao, and I strip her piece by piece as she gyrate her buttock rubbing my harden rod didi. As I expected, her neh neh is a B, but her butt is the fleshy type not the skinny type. I love fleshy type (not fat type) but can piak piak with tenderness one.

She allow me to french her and after that into the shower we go. Room 3 shower has that handle bar which I can hold onto and she can also hold onto for some visual excitement. I like the way she gyrates her sexy curvy butt.

I put the liquid soap onto her butt and rubba my didi on her slippery butt while fondling her neh neh from behind. ahhhh.....APACHE

hellfire missiles loaded, but too early to lock target. endure.

into the room, her catbath is good, I like the way she lick and kiss my neck. Her BJ suction is good to my liking. I think it is about chemistry. The mood is built up. She allows me to lick her pussy. hmmm, ok lah, lick a bit though I dont really like to do it. anyway, lick lor....must build chemistry.

She put on the helmet and cowride me a bit and she put my hands on her neh neh. She said she felt good and felt my didi punishing her mei mei but she enjoys it.

I position her on the opposite side of the round bed facing the mirror, my favourite firing position, tried her on doggie, and lie down doggie. Her curvy fleshy butt stands out very well on the mirror on the left, right, and up.

You see, I need a room with many mirrors to create that atmosphere and this is why I love 1658a. A good gal with a good environment makes the perfect firing exercise.

As I pump her hard, her face reflection in the mirror says it all with that arghhh uhhh oooo look. Cannot shoot yet, I told myself though I am controlling.

I turn her to missionery, and pump her while looking at the big mirror at the ceiling, and her neh neh shove up and down as I pump her with my hand raised up like Titanic. The front mirror reflects me with the back mirror and I can see an infinite images of me in the titanic raised arm action as I pump her. Very illusionery.

I raised her legs higher a bit and the piak piak sound can be heard as I pump her.

Time to fire missile I told myself.

Target locked on, Hellfire missiles activated at full might. I raised my turbo and pump her hard as she cream "very shuang, I love your big dick head, fuck me, I love it". I turned on full throttle and pump fast and furious and finally....BOOOOOOM. Missiles fired and ahhhhh....APACHE

a good fuck

problem is she starts work after 4pm which you need to plan your time

will try her again definitely, but on my target list still have a few.

Geylang Geylang I love you.

At least I did good fucks here without the worry I had at those stupid apartments with internet gals who tend to rush and also worry neighbours complain.

Here, I can fuck in peace.

sorry about the past and present and past present perfect tense here. Wrote this from my feel with this gal, didnt bother about these past present future tense thingy. knn, 99 is still lingering in my mind, but still have other gals to try. Waiting in the queue is coco and Xiaoyu from lorong 16, my next targets for room 2 or 3 in 1658a.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.

Last edited by apache; 28-06-2018 at 10:06 AM.