View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
chaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant futurechaichai_star has a brilliant future
New Shanghai Ktv

Maybe some bros dunno this place at all,is actually former Club La!!!
FoR ME,I always support a mummy,and is the most happening mummies i have seen,she dare to strip ,hj, and even bbbj fffj in e room,i dunno any1 have came across her and mostly all her gals is daring some is from cognac group gals,working in ex-club la,new name is NEW SHANGHAI KTV,,jus look up for mummy baby.com and if they say dun have,jus ask the manager there,alan, for her hp nos.He sure have it and e bottle is cheap over there,martell is 338nett,if any1 want to have this mummy mobile no, can pm me,ok,!!!,i have seen so many mummies and she is the only 1 can make the environment up,and even can rape u in the room,really,,no joke,cheers,,freak out!!!!