View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I did most of the talking while she nodded quietly. I guess this was getting nowhere. I felt she was blowing hot and cold so I decided to end the meet-up.

“Just drop me off at the bus stop.” She said, “More convenient for you.” She simply refused to let me drop her off at her block. In my heart, I was thinking, “no chance liao”.

Might as well, I thought to myself as she alighted from my car. It's better to just cut my losses now. I had already met my "target" of getting a tutor for Adek. If she didn't want to teach him then I'd just find another one or at worst, Chester. I shook my head as I pointed my car in the direction of home. And if Adek had already gone to bed, I could have the other burger and fries for supper. I consoled myself.
“Will you be picking me up later?” my phone vibrated. I did not expect her to message, especially after yesterday’s lacklustre “performance”.

“Yes, sure.” I replied, not too sure where this will all lead to. “Where do you want to go?” I texted back.
“You decide.”

“No food, right? You won’t want to eat so late at night, right?” I responded, feeling stupid immediately as I felt it was probably not the most intelligent response.

As there was no propensity to be early or to impress Destinee, I made sure I had my fill after I clocked out from work before I proceeded to the designated pick-up point. In my mind, I wondered why she had asked for another “date”? Perhaps she wanted to ketuk me for a meal or take me as her personal taxi? I mused.

By the time I drove into the car park, I was already five minutes late. I prepared myself for a earful but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Are you here already?” My phone vibrated.

“Go to the other car park,” the second message read, “my student’s father is here, I don’t him to see you picking me up.”

The request sounded weird but I was in no mood to argue with her. I just wanted to get this over with and head on home and watch some football.

As I drove to the other car park, I saw this female figure standing by the pillar. I did a double take; she didn’t have a model’s figure. In fact, she was of a larger build like Destinee but her boobs were so much bigger!

It took me a moment to realise that it was Destinee!

“Get in,” I wound down my window as I drove alongside her.

Destinee quickly got in and instructed me to drive off quickly.

“What happened?” I asked, concerned.

“Nothing,” she blushed, “I scared my student’s parents see us.”

“What’s wrong with me picking you up?” I asked, quite offended that she should feel shamed of me picking her up. Was it my car? Too small? Too old?

“No la. Not nice to let parents see I got people picking me up. I shy. Like not very nice for a female tutor to have a guy wait for her downstairs.” She tried to explain.

My mind darted towards thoughts of the ladies of the night along some of the alleyways; waiting for cars to pick them up and “deliver” them to budget hotels along Geylang. My little head seem to nod in agreement as I glanced to see her accentuated breasts. Was it so big last night? Did she purposely wear this tonight to attract me?

“Go where?” I asked stupidly.

“I don’t know,” she said looking downwards, “you decide.”

My mind raced. I decided that to bring her to places more accessible to cars; perhaps to Changi Coast Road? While she see planes landing and taking off, I could see her heaving chest. I was really tempted to reach out to grab them there and then. I felt my foot adding pressure the accelerator so that I could get to my destination faster and park so that I could get to second base sooner.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only