View Single Post
Old 27-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Planning to learn & cheong with sifu adidas88 in ca, cp & zh next year. Don't know whether he welcome me or not
bro .. r u kidding ... me will welcome u with open arms and open legs ...
but just dun call me sifu ... me still grasshopper ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid
Oh I see .. in my financial philosophy fixed assets like houses do appreciate over time even during downturn but then cash in bank will depreciate in real value due to inflation. So you are likely to be a winner in the end ...
totally agreed on fixed assests like houses ...
actually me r refering to assests like shares, cars, expensive watches or items ... when economy u-turn southward ... everything free fall ... bad bad ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius
Today (26 Sept) changed some RMB, the rate is nose bleeding, only 4.75. Bo pian, going to the PRC on Sat. Was hopping the rate will at least improve to 4.8x, am going to change and keep some under my pillow when it hit at least 5.00 ..
actually it's not a good time to go to money changer on eve of holiday, fri, sat & sun ... the rates r pretty bad ...