View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H07R03 (2Fl) - Princess Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgun View Post
Tried both of them, violet's fucking services is better, but purely transactional, not much gfe but just good services; and sugar like back to home feeling, gfe much better but services part some part maybe not as good as violet - just my 0.001 cents of opinion

Both very good. cheers!
Thanks for feedback Bro, but sorry because it is the other way around for me. On top of Violet's fantastic service, I rate my GFE with her 9/10. Even on my first experience, I already felt GFE with Violet. Sugar for me is witty and smart, well, maybe too smart. I didn't feel anything, sorry. I rate my GFE with Sugar 1/10. Though it is agreed that, "services part some part maybe not as good as Violet" - IMHO - 0.000001 cents of opinion.

Cheers.