View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Advice for meeting FL in BKK

Apologies was away for the past few days due to Xmas/NYE celebrations. Thanks for all the advice thus far! Eventually we did meet on 23rd and it was a lovely meet. Sharing my experience to anyone who's interested:

- Found out more abt her that she is actually an FL in BKK, but is taking a break from work for the whole of Dec since going back to BKK after her stint in SG.
- She decided to come out of her break and meet me for a "temp job" after i contacted her

After arranging the date and time, we had a bit of difficulty arranging the location. As we weren't going on a date-date and she wasn't working and hence does not have a room, she wanted to meet at my accoms. That'd been great if i was solo traveling. But I was traveling with a few friends and thus it was inconvenient as I was sharing an airbnb. In the end, she offered her apartment as a location. This was relatively interesting to me as 1. this was her real address in BKK and 2. I've only "met" her in SG once so we weren't that close, so I thought it was quite a bold move on her part. Nevertheless, I readily accepted even though it was quite far, partially cus I was quite intrigued and partially cus I was thinking with my small bro NGL, half the time I was worried I was gonna get scammed.

When I arrived at her apartment (and it was quite a nice apartment), she came down to pick me up and we proceeded to chat. Sadly her eng isn't good and we couldn't communicate as well, but it was good enough to TCSS and learnt a bit more abt her (see above). If I were to be in give-FR-mode, I would say that she was a lot more friendlier than in SG; understandable as she's in home territory. GFE was super high. From the basement to her room, I initiated touch and then we couldnt stop touching each other. Enter her place and we sat down on the sofa and cuddled like lovers while continuing to chat. I knew she liked chocolates so i bought her sth small from Big C, she was amused but happy to accept.

Then the action started. She offered to shower with me and I happily said yes. Inside we fondled each other with soap like lovers while DFK-ing like crazy. I was instantly hard. Seeing that, she gave me a standing HJ while we DFK under the shower. For comparison, she never had this level of service in SG; i chalk it up to her being super comfortable at home. I buay tahan anymore so we dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. Knowing that we will be fucking on her personal bed like FWBs turned me on even more. And the rest was history - she gave me a quick BBJ and then I fucked her hard and fast. Sadly I didnt last long as I was too turned on from the whole thing, shot within minutes of entering her.

After that she laid her head on my chest and we rested for ard an hour on her bed, occasionally having short chats. Found out that she's traveling after NY and some shit she's been through in SG as an FL. I was too tired to go for second round due to the travel so we parted ways after that. She even walked me down her condo and offered to wait for grab with me. No price was ever discussed and she didnt mind any amount, so i gave her 2k baht for everything.

All in all, quite a sexciting experience for me. Some learning points for myself:
- Having your own accoms is the best for this kind of scenarios. I was lucky that she was willing to meet me at her place.
- It is best to clarify where and what activity we will be doing, and also whether it is a "quick" arrangement or a full day date.
- If its an innocent meet-up, usually she will pick a public location first, like a cafe or restaurant. As a bro has point out, sometimes it may be for drinks, if so then luck is in at your side if it turns into an ONS situation.
- If its an "FL" scenario" like mine, my exp is that they will normally ask to meet at your accoms or the hotel. Like getting an FL in SG, but this time outcall. If that's the case, best to prepare some money on standby - as many bros have said, there is no free lunch in the world. If she chooses to meet you, the least you can do is to respect her and her time by compensation. In any case, I think that it will be more worth that the standard FL exp in SG.
- If its a full day type of thing, then maybe its like a SD/SB type of arrangement. Not much experience in this scenario.

Final thoughts: I might consider traveling to BKK alone next time...lets just say she's not the only contact i have. Additionally, am considering learning a bit of Thai to facilitate conversation for future encounters like this. Honestly the only downside is i couldnt connect as much as i want to with this person. She may be an FL who is partially expecting a paid fuck, but if I can know her more as a person and maybe be friends, why not?

In any case, hope this is helpful to whoever. Thanks to all the experienced bros for your advice. HNY!