View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 08:03 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Day 2 continue again...

After Bon Khao diner i asked ah J join us to Kiss Channel but she said need to wake up early so she ciao. I oso wanna thanks ah J for take care my ger M, coz from me alone i may use up all my energy b4 reach Kiss Channel. Bro TD, if ah J become ur 2nd wife i owe u something.

When arrived Kiss Channel is quite packed, lot of tourists. The skinny waitress i knew her from earlier visits asked us to go upstairs coz infront of the stage are all reserved by others. First i thought she made a joke wiv me... hahaha, ofcoz i wont go upstairs. I keep asking her so how? Now ah Ohm (that leng chai singer) as uasual came to greet me 1st asked me what is wrong. After i told him about it he went to looked for the manager, when the manager came without said anything he took a few reserved tags aways so we had 6 tables join together... this i call service man! Today all dancers came, include ah Or... u know lah, our bro KTJ ger (no offend bro), she offered me and Jason some fruit that tasted like shit! Bah!!!! I spit it out fast ofcoz, it was nice to saw her laughing, yeah bro's, she is sweet. My ger M found a dancer she like very much, i forgot the dancer name but we called her 'Yeen Chai Tao' (cigarrete) coz few days earlier got customers burn her arms with cigarretes. M asked me treat YCT beter so i have bought her 5 drinks or more plus tips. Ofcoz for the twins dancers, ah Or, ah Moi and female singers Lemon and Kitar (the lead singer ask me for diner) and the male singers all i bought them drinks.. some even few drinks. Middle of enjoying i noticed Frank, TD, Jason and a fren went out, later i found out they went to Kiss Lounge... aiyo, these fuckers left they gers behind wiv bro KLKOOL and me, no good lah.. So many gers surrounded us ppls will think we do double or something. kekeke... Hereby i wanna thanks Yeen Chai Tao oso for took care my ger M, will tip her kau kau next time.

Almost at the end i sat out side with Kitar the lead singer, she a bit upset why i came wiv a ger, bro KLKOOL half mabuk oso there wiv his sweet ger. Kitar told me why i FFK her? I told her why only sms me about 5 pm? Our appointmebt was 5 pm... She said the first thing she did when she woke up is sent me sms. Wah... I told her she really can sleep loh! She said nvm, she will go back take shower and after will come to my hotel. I said ok and she left... Inside 30 seconds i got my phone off. keekek...

Now something i was happy oso coz M told me she will stay wiv me the whole nite, but she must go 6 am later. We went back around 2am, something made me laugh infront of Kiss Channel is i saw YCT wearing helmet tried to reversed her motorcycle. Jason and me laugh becoz her moto got cover 1!!! Never saw 1 this kind in hatyai before! hahaha.. she is very cute!

Back to hotel did 1 more time wiv M and exactly 6 am she woke me up said bye and she left. She was wearing the clothes i bought for her, she looks great. I wonder how she can wake up this time around? She dont even has a phone to set alarm??!! I continue my zzzZZZz till 8am.

Overall it was a great day again, M is something new for me. The money i have spent on her is more than worth, no doub.

Damage day 2:

For M: Except what i have bought for her, her bar fine is 1000B + 500B tip. Dont say i am stingy hor... 6 am in the morning what ever u can find u just give her loh!

Kiss Channel: Beside ah kong bill that's 5500K before discount, my personal bill is drinks for singers/dancers 1800K, tips around 800K and bought 2 packs of Marlboro Menthol for Kitar... 140B. hahaha...

Final day 3 to be continue....