View Single Post
Old 15-09-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 4
Morpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMorpheus7522 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Peek Into My Darkness

Encounter 4

C: So I heard about you and Kay

Cass kept stirring her drink as she said it, never once looking up. We were celebrating the end of our A Levels at a cafe near Bukit Timah.

M: Yup. We broke up before the exams. I guess it was for the best. Our characters always seemed to clash

C: So you seeing anyone new?

M: Nah. With my enlistment around the corner, I don’t think I want to be involved with anyone just yet.

C: You don’t believe in finding a girl now and letting her see you through army so you can marry her?

I burst out laughing: I don’t think a girl seeing you through army means anything Cass. And you? Seeing anyone?

C: Well there is this girl that I’m dating secretly in our school…

M: Wait a minute… A girl?? I didn’t know you swung that way.

C: Lots of things you don’t know about me. Maybe you’ll find out more if you bothered to try.

She gave me a mischievous wink that made us both burst out laughing.

M: So who was she? Amy? Cheryl?

C: Why should I tell you?

M: Come on. What are friends for but to share such juicy gossip

That earned me a light punch in the arm.

C: Well ok ok. It’s Suwen.

M: Suwen? The Suwen from Class 2A? Damn you took the best one right off the market. Damn but sexy.

Another punch in the arm.

M: Didn’t know Suwen was into girls.
C: Well, let’s just say she wasn’t until I came along

M: Details Cass. I need details!

C: Alright alright. Don’t get your panties in a bunch. She needed some help with her bio tests so it started out pretty innocently. She came by once a week to study with me and one day things just happened.

M: Things?

C: Yup. We were on my bed running through the organisation of genomes when our faces went too close to the notes and briefly touched.

M: That’s all it took?

Cass mock glared at me: You want to hear the story or do you want to keep interrupting?

I gave her a sheepish grin: Sorry sorry. Too excited

C: Well, our eyes kinda locked and I just took a risk and moved in to kiss her. There was a slight resistance at first but she gave in to it after awhile. We spent the next 15 minutes frenching on my bed.

M: Really? Just frenching?

C: Look at someone, getting all excited. Well no, it wasn’t just frenching. I started unbuttoning her blouse and her bra. She has these small pinkish nipples that I thought were really cute and I started sucking on them. With my free hand, I began roaming underneath her skirt and rubbing her clit outside her panties. They were soaked by this point.

She paused to take a sip of her drink and gave me another cheeky grin.

M: And?

C: And the rest is for me know and for you to never find out

M: OH COME ON!

C: Aw look at someone all flustered with excitement

It was true. My dick was making a tent under my shorts and I could see Cass sneaking amused glances. Feeling a little self conscious, I shifted my position in an attempt to block her view.

C: Anyway we are going to be late for the movie. If you’re a good boy, I might just finish my story later.