View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSanYi View Post
People who gets higher pay out there is because they possessed the right skill and qualification at the right time that has demands in the market? I am not sure what is your job since you are quite secretive, if you do possess these attributes needed in the market just go ahead and jump ship. If no, my advice just stay and eat for now.
I actually thought that TS has hit his salary cap.
Typically the ministry side seldom pay past 4k range for dip personal.
My poly friend in NEA was on an suss deg non relevant but he could easily promote to the new MX scheme if he want to into middle management, just that he didn't want to deal with the additional stress.

There are some ministries or stat boards with very descriptive feedbacks in Glassdoor, hopefully TS organization is not one of those I can read and eat popcorn about.

I too used to be from the ministry side and kinda got tired of explaining simple IT functional process to my middle management and decide to move on back to the private sector as I fear my experience in CS will be useless in the private sector should I decided to change industry.