Thread: Toa payoh
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Ok, song song gao jurong liao.
Today no raw, only bbbj.

Anyway, side track abit.

For years I have respected and protecting all the MLs who developed some form of close relationship.
I have never wanted to destroy someone so desperately.

So this MM, she started to took hrs before replying my msg even when I asked if she is free.

Hrs later she will said she is super busy and even said who will always look at hp msg all day when I asked her why so late then reply.

She didn't know, I have multiple lines, and I was chatting with her on another account.

Knn.

Sometimes noon time she said she is very busy, then night time when I asked how many she served, she said 2 only...knnbccb.

We chiongster paid money to be happy.

And I always protect those who gave me super package.

And I never stingy on paying...mostly 150 above.

This cb thinks she is pretty and can fk ard with me.

It will not end here.

Customers are King!
Sound like u kenna KC trap and when so-called relationship no longer as good, u felt hurt n thus, feel like hurting back at the lady. I kena this exp before, just have to let go. In this line of work, ML encounters many customers and relationship changes very fast. Initial moments were the sweetest, but over time, things change. I have ML whom I have good relationship and overtime, become colder.