View Single Post
Old 14-10-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Youtube sharing - News, Music, Tech, Life, Hobbies etc

I guess the call he had receive is from president Trump , then trump sent 2 of his most trusted aide to meet him for 8hrs .
He did not mentioned any names but from that 某国最高领导人首次来电并秘派两位顾问与他秘谈8小时, you can guess it's probably Trump called and sent both bannon and kyle bass to meet him to dig more info about the communist party .

A billion dollars Tycoon , lawsuit alone in the US 30 cases both being sue and he counter sue . a Political asylum in the US , a "red notice" wanted by Interpol .
So How much 诚信度 for a person like him ? I say more than 110% .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 14-10-2019 at 11:52 PM.