Face: 8/10
Race : Local Chinese
Boobs : 8/10
Ass : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Skin : 9/10 smooth
BJ : 10/10 great skills and dangerous suction
FJ : 9/10 obedient and DFK. Specialty : Riding

She came in really Sexy blackdress with really shortskirt. In terms of look, she did put make up which is light, just on eyes to make it really appealing like a GND girl ready for party. I did say number of guys would find her pretty and cute but don't get me wrong just maybe not for me.

As for GFE, she knows what to do and well prepared for such occassion. Shes not that chatty and she is indeed very friendly, and she gets into action by asking me to shower with her.

In terms of FJ in different positions, as for Isabella she is better than Linda (SNN's other girls) in almost every aspect more experience. Whereas Lisa (SNN other girls), she is as good as Isabella too but lost to Isabella when comes to riding. Speaking of riding, Isabella knew what to do while riding, by using her rock hard nipple massaging/ tingling for a small friction by leaning against your body while riding, its a difficult task, Right after she comes during the riding, it was my turn to do the bottomwork by lifiting her up slightly and continue the riding. It could be the height for mine and her was just right.

The other plus point is her butt is just nice for gripping when comes doggy and not too bubbly, she is flexible and adjusting the height for doggy how high and low when you wanna do thrusting on her in doggy mode, either on your knees and almost in a standing position with your leg spread semi open on the bed. The other commons ones are missionary with 2 different angle nothing much to speak about. But could tell she prefer and enjoy more on riding and doggy.

Though I was tired, we still manage get myself unloaded by getting by like 4 and a half different positions. Didn't had chance for 2nd round since i was out of juice. -END-