View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold
Re: ✪✪✪✪MrPimP™✪✪✪✪✌♛EURO♛✌Russian TOP Model HIGH GFE and devilish figure!BOOK NOW!✌♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoazonox View Post
just tried Mira
she just reach sg not long enough and she pick up words like... (la) already
Looks: slighty abit tan than picture but still pretty 9/10 !
Boobs: just nice for the body i guess B+ ? 10/10
BJ: she cap me on automatically i guess she dont do bbbj and lots of teasing too ! 9/10
FJ: begging for more and asking which positions to singaporens like... 9/10 abit tight

RTF: i wanna RTF her roommate most prob !
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfp1976 View Post
I have realised that it is hard to build any chemistry in 45 mins session and hence always go for overnight. I booked Mira for overnight this thursday . She is well educated and well travelled and fluent in english. This was my first over night booking with Mr, P and was worth the money. She arrived at my apartment dressed like a date. Her BBJ is best I ever had, she can really deepthroat with ease. First session lasted 3 hours and we did in all possible positions with drink and smoke break in between. We slept and went for another round in the morning.

Again so far best fuck I had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickieOng View Post
fr on mira

good in service & high gfe feeling

Face:8.5/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:8/10
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:10/10

first time in sg but good service and good attitude , please take care of this gem.
Thanks for support!