Old 23-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

I'm lucky I have a good build and the okt was skinny, or else things could have ended up differently. My advice to other bros is if you do go into this house, don't go alone like I did.

hey there bro..tq for sharing yr experience...for me i m also alone but i dont enter alone..rather whenever i see a group of people,say 3 or 4 or more,i will take the chance to enter make it as if i m their friends..if anything happens,at least the okt will have to think twice before doing anything nasty..this is my style whenever i visit there..

perhaps time r bad,middle of the mth,everybody waiting for gaji to come..girls there no clients..rental hv to pay...food hv to pay..everything hv to pay everyday and yet no $$$ coming in as what they had expected..i believe they r crazy for sales which is why they tend to b pushy..dont get me wrong as i m no okt defending but rather based on facts..i m on yr side too,a spending consumer hahaha...

as i know the pushy okt is in ss4,the big guy is called sam,i think he has a twin brother,exactly same face,same features,another skinny guy called ah ming but since u mention is ss3,then i m not sure r they those guys u r talking abt...i saw at least twice while in ss4 they bully foreign workers,as what they did to u..push them right into the room and closed the door!Pls read earlier forums for details on it...

so far while in ss4,when they see me they never push me..i think part of the reason is i took at least twice the girls there..i must say their girls r not bad and i m taken in too..i think they rmbr my face too...

ya mood kills..i will do the same too if i were to b harrassed by them..play safe and b safe bro...most importantly enjoyyyy....